Thursday, July 24, 2008

G Moments


I had 2 great "G Moments" today. Made me smile :-)

First, we stopped at Walmart and she was riding in the back of the buggy laying on her blanket. There was a loud noise from a floor cleaner or something as we got closer to that side of the store. I looked down and she had the paper plates in one hand covering one ear and the plastic forks in the other hand covering the other ear saying, "Momma, what's all that noise about?" It made me laugh!

Then, after I picked her up from school, she was a little fired up from school and had a little bit of attitude on her. I "handed" her the bag of snacks I keep in the car for after school and she yelled "Mommy you hit me with the bag!" Then proceeded to "cry" and say I hurt her feelings. This went on for a few minutes and she says "You know where my feelings are momma?," "Right here" (pointing to her wrist). I laughed :-)

No comments: