Friday, July 25, 2008

Trip to the Mall With G

After I got G from school today, we went to Chic-fil-a and to the Mall like we do most Fridays. She had a good time after we searched the restaurant for cows (long story - people dressed up like cows there scares the pee out of her). So we go to the Mall . . . she gets the pep talk. Hold mommy's hand or walk right beside me. No running, yelling or asking people about band-aids on their face (somehow that has happened more than once). Something funny always happens when I take G out in public. So today, here was her funny. We walk into Belk and first thing as she walks through the doors she takes a deep breath and breathes out and says, really loudly of course, "hmmmm it smells good in here!" Laughter everywhere. Then, like a dummy I say, "are you full of it?" And she says, again really loudly, "I'm full of it!". We had a good time at the mall.

No comments: